Training Track Record of Donncha Hughes
A certified training professional, Donncha has the following training experience –
– In 2016, working with Galway City Partnership and SCCUL Enterprise Centre, Donncha designed a programme and delivered 4 workshops as part of a new Start a Social Enterprise programme delivered in Galway City. For more see my linkedin pulse article.
– In each of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and now 2016 I delivered workshops for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of New Froniters in a small number of Institutes: GMIT – Galway and Castlebar; IT Sligo and LyIT; DKIT and DCU; and LIT and Institute of Technology Tralee. See more …
– In 2012/13, I designed and delivered a new Graduate Entrepreneurship programme for GMIT’s Innovation in Business Centre. For more see Lean Startup @ GMIT. The Graduate Entrepreneuership programme was delivered on a second occasion in 2014/15.
– Since 2011, I have delivered training workshops as part of the Getting Irish Business Online initiative on behalf of the Enterprise Boards in Limerick City, Clare and North Tipperary. In 2016, Donncha will deliver GIBO for LEO Tipperary.
– In 2015, and 2016, Donncha delivered two Create a Business Website (2 Day) programmes using WordPress for LEO Galway.
– On behalf of Bridgewater, I delivered 10 workshops across Marketing, Sales, Business Planning and Branding as part of the the Ignite Programme in Kerry for NEKD (leader) in 2012.
– In 2011/12, working with SMART Marketing, Bridgewater and Synergy BDS we delivered Accelerate – Drive your Business Forward to the Enterprise Boards in Limerick City and County. This is an intensive management development programme for growth focused Enterprise Board clients. The team delivered Accelerate in County Clare in 2012/13.
– In early 2010, Donncha Hughes was a trainer on behalf of LIT on the Ethnic Entrepreneurship programme co-ordinated by Doras Luimni (contact person Rabiya Ali) in Limerick City.
– Designed and programme managed EnterpriseSTART programmes run by Limerick Institute of Technology with the support of Enterprise Ireland and AIB.
– Developed the MarketLINK programme for Limerick Institute of Technology. This is an entrepreneuship programme for 3rd level students.
– Designed, launched and managed the LEAP programme for Limerick Institute of Technology. This was designed to cater for startups with international growth potential.
Please contact me to discuss Training Workshop delivery or Training Programme Design & Delivery – I can deliver personally or bring together a range of suitable trainers – we respond to Tender requests.