I am delighted to announce that my latest online training programme, ‘Completing a Business Model Canvas‘ is now live. It is my 10th online training programme powered by Thinkific and the 5th FREE one. I regularly deliver workshops on the Business Model Canvas and the Lean Canvas for startup programmes like New Frontiers. I have also incorporated it into a Social Enterprise programme. So, I am a big fan of the Business Model Canvas (BMC) which I learned about first in the book Business Model Generation. Here is the promo video for the online programme
Completing a Business Model Canvas
The video-based on-demand programme – create a free thinkific account to access this FREE programme – teaches you how to complete the Business Model Canvas (BMC). A business model canvas allows you to visually explain and think about your business model, in essence how and why your business makes money and all on one page. The programme discusses each of the 9 building blocks:
- Customer Segments: Who are the customers? What is the job that they want to be done?
- Unique Value Proposition (UVP): What’s compelling about the value proposition? What will grab the customer’s attention and compel them to buy?
- Channels: How are these propositions promoted, sold and delivered? How does that fit with the customer purchasing journey?
- Customer Relationships: How is the customer relationship managed?
- Revenue: How does the business earn revenue from the value propositions?
- Key Resources: What unique strategic assets must the business have to deliver its UVP?
- Key Activities: What uniquely strategic things does the business do to deliver its proposition?
- Key partners: What can the company not do so it can focus on its Key Activities?
- Cost Structure: What are the business’ major cost drivers? How are they linked to revenue?
You will find full details of the programme on the landing page of my thinkific powered online training website. The training programme is FREE.
Business Model Canvas Review
If you want me to review your draft business model canvas and then have a 1 to 1 meeting (over Zoom) to discuss your canvas, business model and next steps, you can find out about that on this payment page (completely optional).
Comments and social shares welcome
donncha (@donnchadhh on Twitter)