For Enterprise Agency /Programme Managers looking for top class training workshops complemented by One to One feedback based on participant deliverables. See sample topics in the drop-down menu
Training Track Record of Donncha Hughes
In 2020 and 2021, Donncha has delivered online workshops for NUIG, LEO Galway, GMIT, IT Tralee and WIT in response to the current situation and travel restrictions. Zoom and Teams are the preferred delivery platforms.
A certified training professional, Donncha has the following training experience –
NEW FRONTIERS SPECIALIST
– In each of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and now 2021 I delivered workshops for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of New Frontiers across 5 Institutes: GMIT – Galway and Castlebar; IT Sligo and LyIT; DKIT and DCU; and Institute of Technology Tralee, and Waterford IT and in 2020 I was delighted to deliver my first session in TU Dublin Blanchardstown. See more on my New Frontiers experience …
– in 2019, Donncha worked with SMART Marketing to deliver Training and mentoring for the IBYE programme in both Tipperary and Clare.
– In 2018, 2019 and 2020 Donncha delivered the ‘Best Practice Pitching’ module for BioInnovate, NUIG’s specialist medical device innovation programme – this involved a training workshop and feedback with industry participant groups.
– In 2017 and 2018, Donncha delivered a workshop on the Lean Canvas for GMIT’s Empower Programme supporting female entrepreneurs.
– Donncha delivered the training and mentoring element of the LEO Innovation Investment Fund in the West region (Mayo, Roscommon and Galway) in October 2017. Attended by 15 companies, LiiF invested €25,000 on a matched basis in 7 of the businesses.
– In Spring 2017, Donncha delivered a post IBYE SYOB Boot Camp for LEO Galway – full day workshop designed to facilitate promoters and teams who had applied to IBYE Best Business Idea Category in Galway – to explore the start-up route by introducing the key legal, taxation, finance, and business and marketing planning decisions that must be managed in the pre-trading phase and first year of operation. Includes several business planning exercises to be completed using worksheet provided.
– In 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and again in 2019 Donncha delivered Create a Business Website (2 Day) programmes using WordPress for LEO Galway.
– In 2016, working with Galway City Partnership and SCCUL Enterprise Centre, Donncha designed a programme and delivered 4 workshops as part of a new Start a Social Enterprise programme delivered in Galway City. For more see my linkedin pulse article.
– In 2012/13, I designed and delivered a new Graduate Entrepreneurship programme for GMIT’s Innovation in Business Centre. For more see Lean Startup @ GMIT. The Graduate Entrepreneurship programme was delivered on a second occasion in 2014/15. See image below.
– In 2011/12, working with SMART Marketing, Bridgewater and Synergy BDS we delivered Accelerate – Drive your Business Forward to the Enterprise Boards in Limerick City and County. This is an intensive management development programme for growth focused Enterprise Board clients. The team delivered Accelerate in County Clare in 2012/13.
– In early 2010, Donncha Hughes was a trainer on behalf of LIT on the Ethnic Entrepreneurship programme co-ordinated by Doras Luimni (contact person Rabiya Ali) in Limerick City.
– Designed and programme managed EnterpriseSTART programmes run by Limerick Institute of Technology with the support of Enterprise Ireland and AIB.
– Developed the MarketLINK programme for Limerick Institute of Technology. This is an entrepreneuship programme for 3rd level students.
– Designed, launched and managed the LEAP programme for Limerick Institute of Technology. This was designed to cater for startups with international growth potential.
Please contact me to discuss Training Workshop delivery or Training Programme Design & Delivery – I can deliver personally or bring together a range of suitable trainers – we respond to Tender requests.
Mentoring – Pay and Book
Click the PayPal button to pay and then use my Calendly online calendar to book your time slot.